Wednesday, March 2, 2011

NEW BLOG SALE

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. First come -First Serve.
2. Email me at tami_055@hotmail.com with your information- NAME, Item(s), Address, Paypal email, Shipment method you prefer.
3. PAYPAL ONLY SORRY

PROCESS:
Once I receive your email I will email you your total with shipping and tax. I will then send an invoice to your paypal. Once I receive your payment I will send out your items within 3 business days.


EXTRAS:
1. What you see is what you will be getting.
2. Everything used or touched will be sanitized.
3. There are NO REFUNDS.
4. I am not responsible for loss or damage during shipping.
5. If for some reason the package is sent back to my house, I will resend your package, but you must pay for shipping.



Thanks for looking/shopping!
Any questions please email me :)
Possibly adding more later!


LORAC PRIVATE AFFAIR PALETTE
$136 VALUE Swatched 1x

Paid $38 Brush Never Used -Primer Never Used











Benefit Hoola Bronzer

Used 2x

Paid $28 Brush was thrown away











Benefit Coralista Blush

BRAND NEW

Paid $28 Brush Never Used

















Stila It Girl Palette - LAME,Chloe,Kitten

Lame and Chloe swatched once -Kitten used 2x

Paid $14 *SOLD PENDING*




















Lorac Blush/Bronzer Duo in HOT & SPICY

swatched 1x

Paid $30 Brush never used





Hard Candy Moon Glow Illuminizer
Used once

Paid $8

























































































2 comments:

  1. Is just an open sale because im from ireland

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER interested in the coralista!! Please email me at kushrebecca@yahoo.com with prices!

    ReplyDelete