Monday, February 1, 2010

can you feel it in your heart?

Have you ever been in such utter bliss that there is no words to describe it? You are so content and happy that nothing else in the world matters. I never thought that this could be it. That I could actually feel this feeling. I love it. Love is what makes the world go round. If you dont have love you have nothing.You are left empty and emotionless. I never could image going back to feeling doubt and sadness. Not saying that when you dont have someone you are nothing ...you still are who you are I mean Love just so pure and perfect and it completes the little broken pieces in your heart, mind, and soul. Once you fall in love it is the hardest thing to fall out of....So before you take the big leap make sure your heart can deal or that utter bliss will wither and you will fade.

No comments:

Post a Comment