Monday, December 13, 2010

A New Beginning

So I have started to realize that there are some things that I just cannot control. I really need to realize that my faith is going to have to get me through even more situations than I once thought. Even the most minor things have been seeming to bother me lately ( I have been chalking that up to the pregnancy hormones and lack of sleep.) It would just be nice to be sure about some things and not have to wonder. Personally, I know already that isnt what life is about and I do love a little chaos. Sometimes though, it would just be nice to be able to sit back and for even a couple days not be stressed about one thing. Trying to find the best in all situations is something that I have always prided myself on, but lately I have been such a debbie downer with some things......I am thinking that if I just engulf myself with new daily tasks to add onto all of the stuff I already do, I wont have to stress about certain things :/ one can only hope. I am not exactly sure what the point of this blog was....maybe just to vent about life a bit. I plan on gearing my blog a little more towards baby #2 news and of course my youtube. We will see how this all pans out :)

1 comment: